1. You mind needs an uplift as well as your bust. 你的精神，和你的胸脯一样，必须进一步提高。
2. On his desk there stand a bust of his favorite poet. 他的写字台上放著他最喜爱的诗人的半身像。
3. On his desk there stood a bust of his favorite poet. 他的写字台上放著他最喜爱的诗人的半身像。
1. a complete failure
2. the chest of a woman
3. a sculpture of the head and shoulders of a person
4. an occasion for excessive eating or drinking v.
1. ruin completely
2. search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on
3. separate or cause to separate abruptly
4. go to pieces
5. break open or apart suddenly and forcefully adj.
1. lacking funds