1. Their military vehicles have been camouflaged. 他们的军用车辆都已加以伪装。
2. Every secondary camouflage, be defeated by sadness. 每次要伪装、一次次被悲伤打败。
3. Camouflage strong men, but fear of a woman found him weak. 男人伪装坚强，只是害怕被女人发现他软弱。
1. an outward semblance that misrepresents the true nature of something
2. fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan; intended to make the wearer of a ga
3. device or stratagem for concealment or deceit
4. the act of concealing the identity of something by modifying its appearance v.
1. disguise by camouflaging; exploit the natural surroundings to disguise something