1. The enemy soldier disguised as civilian. 一名敌兵伪装成了平民。
2. A disguise comprises an enterprise and good supervision. 伪装由计划和良好的监督组成。
3. That is why I disguise them in untruth, saying the contrary of what I mean. 为何我用谎言掩饰它们，说些与本意相违的话，就是这个缘故。
1. an outward semblance that misrepresents the true nature of something
2. any attire that modifies the appearance in order to conceal the wearer's identity
3. the act of concealing the identity of something by modifying its appearance v.
1. make unrecognizable