1. The birds were chorus
ing around us.
2. Clerks and boss: (in chorus
) Go all out for the Olympic. Serve the people!
3. The third chapter states the new developing of China chorus
from 1976 till now.
1. any utterance produced simultaneously by a group
2. a group of people assembled to sing together
3. the part of a song where a soloist is joined by a group of singers
4. a body of dancers or singers who perform together
5. a company of actors who comment (by speaking or singing in unison) on the action in a classical Gree
1. utter in unison
2. sing in a choir
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号