1. When you contact these two wires, the machine will start at once. 当你使这两条导线一接触，这台机器就会立刻开始运转。
2. Perhaps you could contact them about it. 也许您可以和他们联系一下。
3. How can my family contact me in case of an emergency? 如果有紧急状况我的家人如何可以联络到我?
1. close interaction
2. the state or condition of touching or of being in immediate proximity
3. the act of touching physically
4. the physical coming together of two or more things
5. a person who is in a position to give you special assistance
6. a channel for communication between groups
7. (electronics) a junction where things (as two electrical conductors) touch or are in physical contac
8. a communicative interaction
9. a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to v.
1. be in or establish communication with
2. be in direct physical contact with; make contact