1. The agenda was long, covering
the world economy, climate change and non-proliferation of nuclear weapons.
2. The battery cover (12) is in detachable connection with the case (11), for covering
a battery in the mobile phone.
3. Party requested that China submit the notifications required in the Draft Protocol and Report to the WTO body with a mandate covering
the subject of the notification.
1. a natural object that covers or envelops
2. an artifact that covers something else (usually to protect or shelter or conceal it)
3. the act of concealing the existence of something by obstructing the view of it
4. the act of protecting something by covering it
5. the work of applying something
包 鞋 跟;
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号