1. It also worked with other local organizations as partner on emergency basis during the early days of the devastation
2. It caused devastation
by burrowing and by devouring the herbage which might have maintained millions of sheep and cattle.
3. But to locate the rest, and to look for smaller objects that could still wreak local devastation
, they need more specialised tools.
1. the state of being decayed or destroyed
2. the feeling of being confounded or overwhelmed
3. an event that results in total destruction
4. plundering with excessive damage and destruction
5. the termination of something by causing so much damage to it that it cannot be repaired or no longer
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号