1. The famous writer is engaged
in writing a novel.
2. In 1990, we engaged
in design and production of plastic processing machines.
3. Strong technical force, have long been engaged
in a number of technology-based instrumentation production, marketing management team.
1. having ones attention or mind or energy engaged
2. involved in military hostilities
3. reserved in advance
4. (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories) unavailable for use by anyone else or indicating un
5. (used of toothed parts or gears) interlocked and interacting
6. having services contracted for
7. built against or attached to a wall
8. pledged to be married
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号