1. He was arrested for faking some famous paintings. 他由于伪造一些名画而被捕。
2. Are they real, or fake? 是真的吗？还是假的？
3. I think he is really hurt but he is fake. 我以为他真的受了伤，而他只是在[装样子]。
1. something that is a counterfeit; not what it seems to be
2. a person who makes deceitful pretenses
3. (football) a deceptive move made by a football player v.
1. make a copy of with the intent to deceive
2. fake or falsify
3. talk through one's hat adj.
1. fraudulent; having a misleading appearance
2. not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article