3. Date and Sign the front of the form. 请于表格正面填上日期及签署名。
1. the immediate proximity of someone or something
2. the side that is forward or prominent
3. the side that is seen or that goes first
4. a sphere of activity involving effort
5. the line along which opposing armies face each other
6. a group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals
7. (meteorology) the atmospheric phenomenon created at the boundary between two different air masses
8. a person used as a cover for some questionable activity
9. the outward appearance of a person
10. the part of something that is nearest to the normal viewer v.
1. be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to
2. confront bodily adj.
1. relating to or located in the front