1. A scale drawing of the side, front, or rear of a structure. '立面'。''，立视图一个建筑的侧面、正面或背面的比例图。
2. It connects the transmission main, or output, shaft to the differential at the rear axles. 传动轴连接变速器的主轴或输出轴，并与后桥上的差速器相连接。
3. The shop manager finally kicked me out of the workshop (which was understandable) before I could get the rear pads replaced, so I would do them later. 商店经理终于踢我了讲习班（这是可以理解的），然后我能得到后方垫取代，所以我会尽以后。
1. the back of a military formation or procession
2. the side of an object that is opposite its front
3. the part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer
4. the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
5. the side that goes last or is not normally seen v.
1. stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds
2. bring up
3. rise up
4. cause to rise up
5. construct, build, or erect adj.
1. located in or toward the back or rear