1. US usage) flesh of either quail or grouse. （美国用法）鹌鹑或松鸡的肉。
2. Without the collective, our grouse was the winter. 没有集体，我们松鸡是过不了冬的。
3. A grouse (Canachites canadensis) that is dark gray barred with black, found in swampy forests of northern North America, and popular as a game bird. 一种松鸡（漂亮松鸡）其背有黑灰色条纹，发现于北美北部的沼泽森林，是一种很普通的游戏鸟。
1. flesh of any of various grouse of the family Tetraonidae; usually roasted; flesh too dry to broil
2. popular game bird having a plump body and feathered legs and feet v.
1. hunt grouse