1. He spent one week jetting around the country. 他花了一周时间乘喷气飞机在全国旅行。
2. It would still not have the reliability of jet engines. 它仍不会具有喷气式发动机那样的可靠性。
3. Play the Bingo Game. Review: grandpa, grandma, daddy, mommy, brother, sister, Insect, jet, and key. 玩宾果游戏。复习：爷爷，奶奶，爸爸，妈妈，哥哥，姐姐，昆虫，喷气机，钥匙。
1. an airplane powered by one or more jet engines
2. the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
3. a hard black form of lignite that takes a brilliant polish and is used in jewellery or ornamentation
4. street names for ketamine
5. an artificially produced flow of water v.
1. issue in a jet; come out in a jet; stream or spring forth
2. fly a jet plane adj.
1. of the blackest black; similar to the color of jet or coal