1. Mom, do you have my plane ticket? 妈妈，我的飞机票在您那儿吗？
2. The plane flew low over the houses. 飞机低低地飞过一栋栋房屋。
3. Looking down from the plane, we can see the Dutch coast. 我们从飞机上往下看，可以看见荷兰的海岸线。
1. an aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets
2. (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
3. a level of existence or development
4. a power tool for smoothing or shaping wood
5. a carpenter's hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood v.
1. cut or remove with or as if with a plane
2. travel on the surface of water
3. make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenter's plane adj.
1. having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another