1. He is liberal
in his view on government.
2. When he ran for office in Massachusetts, his views on abortion and immigration were far more liberal
than he says they are now.
3. With some European brands falling under Chinese control, the country's more modern automakers have either stopped or cut down on their liberal
"borrowing" of European and American designs.
1. a person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil libert
2. a person who favors an economic theory of laissez-faire and self-regulating markets
1. showing or characterized by broad-mindedness
2. having political or social views favoring reform and progress
3. tolerant of change; not bound by authoritarianism, orthodoxy, or tradition
4. given or giving freely
5. not literal
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号