1. All wars that are progressive
2. There are areas in which science and progressive
politics make comfortable bedfellows.
3. Progressive tax rate, as a major concept in The Taxation, is frequently used in income tax.
1. a tense of verbs used in describing action that is on-going
2. a person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil libert
1. favoring or promoting progress
2. favoring or promoting reform (often by government action)
3. (of taxes) adjusted so that the rate increases as the amount of income increases
4. gradually advancing in extent
5. advancing in severity
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号