1. If everyone thinks one way, it is likely to be wrong. 如果大家都认为一种方法，它很可能是错误的。
2. And things are likely to get worse before they get better. 在情况获得改善之前事情可能还会变得更糟。
3. Most likely you can still use my programs by compiling them yourself. 最可能是你仍然可以使用我的程序编译他们自己。
1. has a good chance of being the case or of coming about
2. likely but not certain to be or become true or real
3. expected to become or be; in prospect
4. within the realm of credibility adv.
1. with considerable certainty; without much doubt