1. You are a stream, murmuring before me. 你是一条小溪，流过我的面前。
2. But I could listen to this murmuring lady all day and she believed everything she heard, like the doodlebug . 而我可以整天听那位太太喃喃地讲个不休，她相信自己听到的一切，象蚁蛉虫似的。
3. Kneeling on the ground, he scooped it up, dusting its leatherette binding with his sleeve while murmuring an apology to the librarian. 他跪在地上抱起那书来，一面用袖子擦着那书的人造革面，一面小声地朝那老者道歉。
1. a low continuous indistinct sound; often accompanied by movement of the lips without the production
2. a complaint uttered in a low and indistinct tone adj.
1. making a low continuous indistinct sound