1. Older Scout: Just eat one before you go to bed. If you wake up the next morning, it was a mushroom.
2. Newer cars and more expensive cars will cost more to insure and maintain over time, while older
makes and models represent far less expense.
3. Conclusions— Although a few recent trials have described treatment effects in older
patients, others continue to exclude patients on the basis of age.
1. advanced in years; (`aged' is pronounced as two syllables)
2. used of the older of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a father from his s
3. old in experience
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号