1. John is the elder
of the two children.
2. The elder
laughs'neath the willow tree.
3. I have no language, the eldest brother elder
sisters, we want to her is support of the spirit and money.
1. a person who is older than you are
2. any of numerous shrubs or small trees of temperate and subtropical northern hemisphere having white
3. any of various church officers
1. used of the older of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a father from his s
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号