1. This is a senior of the profession. 这是一位同行中的老前辈。
2. He had now become the fourth most senior member in the Senate. 他在当时成为了参议院内第四位最资深的议员。
3. In the United States, traditionally the college senior class give a ball each spring. 按传统，美国大学高年级学生每年春季举办一次大型舞会。
1. an undergraduate student during the year preceding graduation
2. a person who is older than you are adj.
1. older; higher in rank; longer in length of tenure or service
2. used of the fourth and final year in United States high school or college
3. advanced in years; (`aged' is pronounced as two syllables)