1. Advanced toilet still should have partial setting light source. 高级的卫生间还应该有部分背景光源。
2. Those places not in the direct path will see a partial eclipse from the moon's penumbral shadow. 不是月球路径直接通过的国家和地区，将只能看到月球半遮影的部分日蚀。
3. But once again science gives at least partial credence to something that was once considered only a myth. 但是科学至少再一次给了那些曾经被认为只是神话的东西一部分的信任。
1. the derivative of a function of two or more variables with respect to a single variable while the ot
2. a harmonic with a frequency that is a multiple of the fundamental frequency adj.
1. being or affecting only a part; not total
2. showing favoritism
3. (followed by `of' or `to') having a strong preference or liking for