1. But in America it should not be a partisan issue. 但在美国这不会是一个党派的问题。
2. Indeed Jack was a warm friend and a gallant partisan. 确实，杰克是一位热情的朋友和勇敢的游击队员。
3. She is a partisan supporter of Bush; she thinks everything he does is great. 她是布希总统狂热支持者；她认为他所做的一切都是非常棒的。
1. a fervent and even militant proponent of something
2. an ardent and enthusiastic supporter of some person or activity
3. a pike with a long tapering double-edged blade with lateral projections; 16th and 17th centuries adj.
1. devoted to a cause or party
2. adhering or confined to a particular sect or denomination or party