1. I am a Partizan supporter, but my heart is split up between Valencia and Madrid. 我是贝尔格莱德游击的支持者，但是我的心也支持瓦伦西亚和马德里。
2. I'm staying in Partizan at least until the end of the season and then we will see what happens. 我将会在游击队至少留到本赛季结束，之后我们会再看看将会发生什么。
3. Zoran Tosic was given a fleeting taste of first-team football with the Reds soon after his New Year arrival from Partizan Belgrade. 左蓝。托西奇从贝尔格莱德游击队转会而来之后不久就得到了一队出场机会。
1. an ardent and enthusiastic supporter of some person or activity
2. a pike with a long tapering double-edged blade with lateral projections; 16th and 17th centuries adj.
1. devoted to a cause or party