1. It was past one o'clock when he came in. 他进来的时候已经过了一点钟了。
2. He who commands future conquers the past. 谁能命令未来就能征服过去。
3. Tell me about yourself your past experience. 说说你自己和你过去经历吧。
1. the time that has elapsed
2. a earlier period in someone's life (especially one that they have reason to keep secret)
3. a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the past adj.
1. earlier than the present time; no longer current
2. of a person who has held and relinquished a position or office
3. a verb tense or other construction referring to events or states that existed at some previous time adv.
1. so as to pass a given point