1. The exhibition presented a picture of general prosperity in China's economy. 展览会展示了中国经济一片欣欣向荣的景象。
2. I sent her birthday present by post. 我送她的生日礼物是邮寄的。
3. The wife: Which present? 妻子说：那个礼物？
1. the period of time that is happening now; any continuous stretch of time including the moment of spe
2. something presented as a gift
3. a verb tense that expresses actions or states at the time of speaking v.
1. show or demonstrate something to an interested audience
2. bring forward and present to the mind
3. perform (a play), especially on a stage
4. hand over formally
6. give, especially as an honor or reward
7. give as a present; make a gift of
8. deliver (a speech, oration, or idea)
9. cause to come to know personally
10. represent in a painting, drawing, sculpture, or verbally
11. present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
12. formally present a debutante, a representative of a country, etc.
13. recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation; assume a prescribed position adj.
1. temporal sense; intermediate between past and future; now existing or happening or in consideration
2. spatial sense; being or existing in a specified place