1. In Chinese history peasants rebelled several times. 在中国历史上，农民曾数次造反。
2. You can be a rebel later. 今后，你能成为一位叛逆。
3. And yet for storm it begs, the rebel. 也抚摸着乞求的暴风雨叛逆者。
1. `Johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American
2. a person who takes part in an armed rebellion against the constituted authority (especially in the h
3. someone who exhibits great independence in thought and action v.
1. take part in a rebellion; renounce a former allegiance
2. break with established customs adj.
1. used by Northerners of Confederate soldiers