1. New China has reclaimed many men from a life of crime. 新中国把许多人从犯罪的道路上挽救了回来。
2. Greece to Reclaim its Lost Treasure? 希腊将收回它失去的珍宝?
3. The man proclaimed in exclamation that he aimed to reclaim the aimless claim. 那个人呼喊著声明说他打算索回无目标的索赔。
1. claim back
2. reuse (materials from waste products)
3. bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
4. make useful again; transform from a useless or uncultivated state
5. overcome the wildness of; make docile and tractable