1. The unsalable books are to be remaindered next week. 滞销书将于下周削价出售。
2. Force the remainder of the text into the next page. 强制将文本的剩余部分放到下一页中。
3. Force the remainder of the text into the next frame. 强制文本的剩余部分在下一个框架中显示。
1. something left after other parts have been taken away
2. the part of the dividend that is left over when the dividend is not evenly divisible by the divisor
3. the number that remains after subtraction; the number that when added to the subtrahend gives the mi
4. a piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold v.
1. sell cheaply as remainders