1. This last finishing step reduces once more the residual shrinkage potential and improves handle and volume of the fabric. 这个最后的整理步骤再一次降低剩余缩水率并且改善了手感，增加了织物体积。
2. And the most basic right structure is equity structure and the relation between the residual claim and the residual rights of control (marketing rights). 而最基本的权利结构是股权结构，以及剩余索取权与剩余控制权（经营权）之间的产权关系。
3. The calculating of welding residual stress establish the base of fatigue life analysis, offers the gist for considering the affect of welding residual stress in the design of runner. 焊接残余应力计算为后续的转轮疲劳寿命分析奠定基础，同时为转轮的设计阶段考虑焊接残余应力的影响提供依据。
1. something left after other parts have been taken away
2. (often plural) a payment that is made to a performer or writer or director of a television show or c adj.
1. relating to or indicating a remainder