1. One path in a branching routine or procedure. 例行程序或过程的一条转移路径。
2. Provide routine summary reports on quality for management. 向管理层提供常规质量总结报告。
3. Are you doing anything different in your routine this season? 在本赛季你做了什么和以往不同的事吗？
1. an unvarying or habitual method or procedure
2. a short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program
3. a set sequence of steps, part of larger computer program adj.
1. occurring at fixed times or predictable intervals
2. found in the ordinary course of events