1. This point of the Seine is dreaded by mariners. 塞纳河的这一处是水手们害怕的场所。
2. Paris is the capital and largest city of France, situated on the River Seine. 巴黎是法国的首都和最大的城市，位于塞纳河畔。
3. The strand of that island was its first boundary wall, the Seine its first moat. 这小岛的河滩就是巴黎最早的城廓，塞纳河就是它最早的沟堑。
1. a French river that flows through the heart of Paris and then northward into the English Channel
2. a large fishnet that hangs vertically, with floats at the top and weights at the bottom v.
1. fish with a seine; catch fish with a seine