1. The glasses slid off the table onto the floor. 玻璃杯子全都从桌上滑落到了地板上。
2. Slide: Yeah, you can try. 滑梯：是的，你可以试试。
3. Each slide has only one pivot point. 每个幻灯片只有一个旋转点。
1. a small flat rectangular piece of glass on which specimens can be mounted for microscopic study
2. (geology) the descent of a large mass of earth or rocks or snow etc.
3. (music) rapid sliding up or down the musical scale
4. plaything consisting of a sloping chute down which children can slide
5. the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it
6. a transparency mounted in a frame; viewed with a slide projector
7. sloping channel through which things can descend v.
1. move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
2. to pass or move unobtrusively or smoothly
3. move smoothly along a surface