1. Let hime solo, and you go along. 让他一个人演独角戏吧，你就陪衬一下。
2. Love is a chord in life, not a solo. 爱是人生的和弦，而不孤单的独奏曲。
3. The student essayed his first solo flight . 该学员尝试作首次单独飞行。
1. any activity that is performed alone without assistance
2. a musical composition for one voice or instrument (with or without accompaniment)
3. a flight in which the aircraft pilot is unaccompanied v.
1. fly alone, without a co-pilot or passengers
2. perform a piece written for a single instrument adj.
1. composed or performed by a single voice or instrument
2. without anybody else