1. She never spares any other's feelings. 她从不伤害别人的感情。
2. I have no spare cash to lend you. 我没有多余的现款可以借给你。
3. Do you have spare parts? 你有多余的零件吗？
1. an extra component of a machine or other apparatus
2. an extra car wheel and tire for a four-wheel vehicle
3. a score in tenpins; knocking down all ten after rolling two balls v.
1. refrain from harming
2. save or relieve from an experience or action
3. give up what is not strictly needed
4. use frugally or carefully adj.
1. thin and fit
2. more than is needed, desired, or required
3. not taken up by scheduled activities
4. kept in reserve especially for emergency use
5. lacking in amplitude or quantity
6. lacking embellishment or ornamentation