1. The meeting was sponsored by 16 countries. 此次会议是由16个国家发起召开的。
2. Excuse me. Would you like to sponsor us? 对不起，打扰了。你愿意赞助我们吗?
3. The work agreed to and documented between the project sponsor and the project team in order to plan and deliver the solution scope. 为了规划和交付解决方案范围，在项目发起人和项目团队之间达成一致并记录在案的工作。
1. someone who supports or champions something
2. an advocate who presents a person (as for an award or a degree or an introduction etc.) v.
1. assume sponsorship of
2. assume responsibility for or leadership of
3. do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of