1. This hair tonic
is especially good for dry hair.
2. The nutritional value of milk is a high tonic
, Haikou, Hainan's first canning factory "natural coconut juice" is formed by the milk processing.
3. Now when I give a woman a simple tonic
where a good bracing set of exercises would do just as well, I collect a fantastic fee and am a success.
1. lime- or lemon-flavored carbonated water containing quinine
2. a sweet drink containing carbonated water and flavoring
3. (music) the first note of a diatonic scale
4. a medicine that strengthens and invigorates
1. of or relating to or producing normal tone or tonus in muscles or tissue
2. employing variations in pitch to distinguish meanings of otherwise similar words
3. used of syllables
4. relating to or being the keynote of a major or minor scale
5. imparting vitality and energy
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号