1. Was not the water sweetened by a twig
that men might learn his power?
2. The buds on the twig
are an important diagnostic characteristic, as are the abscission scars where the leaves have fallen away.
3. A parrot plays with a twig
during a rally outside Bangkok's Parliament. The parrot's owners were among people participating in a pro-government rally.
1. a small branch or division of a branch (especially a terminal division); usually applied to branches
2. branch out in a twiglike manner
3. understand, usually after some initial difficulty
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号