2. Despite the treatment, I fell well enough to drive home that afternoon. 经过治疗，我感到很好，那天下午我可以驾车回家了。
3. Does this world exist if we fell in love with the someone we should not have?Is it a joke that god and devil makes if I love you. 如果我们爱上了世界上最不可能爱上的人，这个世界是否依然存在?还是上帝和魔鬼和我们开了一个玩笑，如果，我，爱上，你。
1. the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
2. seam made by turning under or folding together and stitching the seamed materials to avoid rough edg
3. the act of felling something (as a tree) v.
1. cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow
2. pass away rapidly
3. sew a seam by folding the edges adj.
1. (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering