1. To cut down (a tree); fell
2. Despite the treatment, I fell
well enough to drive home that afternoon.
3. Does this world exist if we fell
in love with the someone we should not have?Is it a joke that god and devil makes if I love you.
1. the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
2. seam made by turning under or folding together and stitching the seamed materials to avoid rough edg
3. the act of felling something (as a tree)
1. cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow
2. pass away rapidly
3. sew a seam by folding the edges
1. (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号