1. With Tirol before it, the motley battlewagon went on combat alert. 在泰洛行星周围，各种战舰处于战斗警戒状态。
2. Motley markings in soft pastel shades of gray. Males are mostly pink as adults. 杂色的标号在灰色软的淡色阴凉地下。公的主要带为桃红色素。
3. To that end, he hired a motley assortment of bounty hunters, including the legendary Fett. 结果是，他雇用了各式各样的奖金猎人，包括传奇性的波巴。
1. a collection containing a variety of sorts of things
2. a garment made of motley (especially a court jester's costume)
3. a multicolored woolen fabric woven of mixed threads in 14th to 17th century England v.
1. make something more diverse and varied
2. make motley; color with different colors adj.
1. consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds (even to the point of incongruity)
2. having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly