1. I was ushered into the headmaster's office by my teacher. 老师领着我进入了校长的办公室。
2. He followed the usher down the aisle . 他跟着领座员沿着通道走过去。
3. For years, government officials have seen university students as the force that will usher China into an era of conservation. 多年来，政府官员已经把大学生视为是开创中国进入资源保护新时期的力量。
1. Irish prelate who deduced from the Bible that Creation occurred in the year 4004 BC (1581-1656)
2. an official stationed at the entrance of a courtroom or legislative chamber
3. someone employed to conduct others v.
1. show (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums