2. And…cue the host! -We have several guests today, including one with wings, flippers, and fins. 线索和东道国！我们有几个客人今天，其中包括与翅膀，蛙鞋，和鱼翅。
3. Two experiments on inhibition of return(IOR) were conducted using cue-target method with dual task. 在双作业条件下，利用线索-靶子模式进行了两个返回抑制实验。
1. an actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech
2. evidence that helps to solve a problem
3. a stimulus that provides information about what to do
4. sports implement consisting of a tapering rod used to strike a cue ball in pool or billiards v.
1. assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfec