1. What prompted her to be so generous? 是什么原因使得她如此大方呢?
2. Images will prompt an increase in opportunities. 图象，将会增加一次提示机会。
3. What reasons prompt you, or compel you, to read English? 是什么原因促使你（或迫使你）阅读英语？
1. a cue given to a performer (usually the beginning of the next line to be spoken)
2. (computer science) a symbol that appears on the computer screen to indicate that the computer is rea v.
1. give an incentive for action
2. serve as the inciting cause of
3. assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfec adj.
1. according to schedule or without delay
2. characterized by speed and efficiency
3. quick in apprehending or reacting
4. performed with little or no delay